Monday, December 07, 2009

Day 8

2 days ago I made a decision to stop using the computer and to stop watching television (including movies).

It's amazing how much more time I have to do things. The computer and television waste so much of our lives.

I get bored but then I realize that there are an infinite number of things I can do that don't involve the computer or television.

I'm on the computer right now (obviously) but just to write in my blog and do some work.

I made a firm decision in my mind to keep the computer off aside from doing work and posting here and I'm sticking to it.

It feels great. I started an architectural drawing, worked out in the gym, cleaned quite a bit more than normal, and have been cycling for 2 hours the last 3 days in a row.

This is an awesome start.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is terrific. There is often all the ideal data at the suggestions of my fingers. Thanks and maintain up the beneficial work!

    ReplyDelete