Friday, January 05, 2007

Day 61

Wow, I'm almost back up to 67. I can't believe it's only been that long, it feels like its been a lot longer. It'll be a day to celebrate when i pass it.

i haven't masturbated in over a week... i think i stopped on day 52... so its been 9 days. cool stuff

I went out to approach girls last night but the weather sucked and the place i was going to was closed. blah. i approached one girl but i didn't ask her for her number. my brother told a girl she was cute and asked for her number just to get rejected and he felt great afterwards.

this week I want to ask girls for numbers and get 10 rejections. i tried this earlier and stopped. this time i see it as merely a challenge and im committed to doing it because i know its within my control.

No comments:

Post a Comment