Saturday, December 09, 2006

Day 34

I'm stressed out

finals are next week
i haven't masturbated in over a week
I want to approach girls and ask for a phone number and get rejected 10 times this week and i haven't started yet.

I might get a chance tonight... im ushering a concert.

the good news is that because my sex drive is so rediculously powerful, anytime I feel down, I can instantly think about sex and I feel good again. I'm not drugging myself out on sexual thoughts either. Once I feel good, I address whatever made me feel bad to begin with. It's a beautiful little cycle I got going but I'm hungry for some good sex.

EDIT:

This is for chris: ... I never read most of your comments until tonight. I haven't read over my blog in a long long time so I didn't know they were there. You've been providing guidance (even though I missed most of it) and I appreciate it. I do hope you're finding your way towards your goals.

I also want to say that I'm kinda ticked tonight cause I didn't study as much as I wanted to today. I think my stress tonight is stemming from that. I gotta go in 20 minutes to that concert so I'm gonna read some stuff on approaching and get ready. I want to push myself to get a few rejections in. I want to try, fail, and learn. I think I've spent a lot of my life getting worked up over little stuff and not seeing the bigger picture.

Enough ranting and raving, lets get stuff done... you know?

EDIT #2:

Tomorrow I will read through my blog and think about what's happened so far and where I'm going with all these different things. I feel a bit scattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment